Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello from Ophir Collection.

Hello World! Welcome to Ophir Collection Blog.
We are a supplier and a manufacturer of classic, timeless and inspirational fabrics and wall coverings and exquisite trimming pieces for all your decorating needs. We are also internationally recognized with quality product and exquisite style. We just open our branch office in beautiful Melbourne, Australia. This blog is to show you what's happening at Ophir Collection.
Picture of our currect collection.
Please click to view details of this wall paper.
We offer the premier brands in the competitive market. Our company is your one stop source for quality fabrics, wallpaper and trimmings for domestic and commecial use. Our company’s mission is to be the best in the industry.

Ophir can accommodate exclusive customized special order on any of our product lines. We use innovative technology to create up-to-date fabric and wallpaper design with timeless appeal.



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic wallpaper. I love using wallpaper in my designs.
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I'm so glad you are enjoying it. I can't believe you read the whole thing!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Welcome to the blog world. I see you made it to my blog. I am excited by your pictures and can't wait to hear more from you. I have a wallpaper store maybe we can get in touch through email and I can find out more about your lines and carry them in my store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wallpaper - I will have to go and check out your new site. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete